Ed Stetzer, Ph.D.,
holds the Billy Graham Distinguished Chair for Church, Mission, and Evangelism at Wheaton College. Ed also serves as the Executive Director of the Billy Graham Center, and as chair of the Evangelism and Leadership Department in the Graduate School. Ed is a prolific author, and well-known conference speaker. He has planted, revitalized, and pastored churches, trained pastors and church planters on six continents, holds two masters degrees and two doctorates, and has written a dozen books and hundreds of articles.
Stetzer is a contributing editor for Christianity Today, a columnist for Outreach Magazine, and is frequently cited or interviewed in news outlets such as USAToday and CNN. He is also the Executive Editor of The Gospel Project, which is used by over 1 million individuals each week.
Stetzer co-hosts (with John Stonestreet) BreakPoint This Week, a radio show started and formerly hosted by Chuck Colson, and now airing on over 400 media outlets.
He is the interim teaching pastor at Moody Church, a historic congregation in downtown Chicago.
He has written the following books:
• Igrejas Que Transformam O Brasil (Churches that Transform Brazil, with Sergio Queiroz, 2017)
• The Mission of the Church: Five Views in Conversation (with Stephen B. Bevans, Darrell L., 2016)
• Planting Missional Churches: Your Guide to Starting Churches that Multiply (with Daniel Im, 2016)• Transformational Groups (with Eric Geiger, 2014)
• Subversive Kingdom: Becoming Agents of Gospel Transformation (2012)
• The Mission of God Study Bible (with Philip Nation, 2012)
• Compelled: Living the Mission of God (with Philip Nation, 2011)
• MissonShift: Mission Issues in the Third Millennium (with David J. Hesselgrave, 2010)
• Transformational Church (with Thom Rainer, 2010)• Spiritual Warfare & Missions (with Jerry Rankin, 2010)
• Viral Churches: How Church Planters Can Become Movement Makers (with Warren Bird, 2010)
• Lost and Found: The Younger Unchurched and Churches that Reach Them (with Richie Stanley and Jason Hayes, 2009)
• Compelled by Love: The Most Excellent Way to Missional Living (with Philip Nation, 2008)
• 11 Innovations in the Local Church (with Elmer Towns and Warren Bird, 2007)
• Comeback Churches: How 234 Churches Turned around and Yours Can Too (with Mike Dodson, 2007)• Planting Missional Churches (2006)
• Breaking the Missional Code: Your Church Can Be a Missionary in Your Community (with David Putman, 2006)
• Perimeters of Light: Biblical Boundaries for the Emerging Church (with Elmer Towns, 2004)
• Planting New Churches in a Postmodern Age (2003)
Visit on FACEBOOK
Visit on TWITTER