Ninety percent of all churches that meet every Sunday morning here in America serve congregations of less than 250 people. Yet 90% of all church programs and services available today are designed for the other 10%. They take an immense amount of time, money, and manpower to use effectively! When a normal sized church goes looking for help It can be both frustrating and discouraging at times. I know because I’ve been there.
Plenty of solutions …. no time, no money
Enter….90/10 ministries. Every one of our ministries is designed with normal sized church budgets and staffing levels in mind. We want to come up alongside local churches and help them to meet the challenges they face every day. When you partner with us you won’t need multiple staff members, you won’t need to blow your budget. We are a ministry whose heart is to serve other ministries.
Every 90/10 Ministry is designed to be:
Cornerstone Bible Church
324 Jayne Blvd, Port Jefferson Station, NY
Cornerstone Bible Church Hours
Hours: M-F 8:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday: 9:30am Prayer, 10:30am Worship
Student Ministries: Friday 7:00pm – 9:00pm